We will once again be checking out books to our Addison students.
- 2nd-5th grade and all Full Distance Learners- please make your requests by Friday morning. We will check the books out to students on Friday and distribute them on Monday between 3:00-5:00. To make a request you can
- send me a note with the requests
- fill out a request form found on the students Schoology page
- go onto the OPALS catalog and make a request
- Kinder & 1st grades
- Kindergarteners are checking out during their library time
- 1st graders will begin requesting and receiving books at school
Please return any library books you have at home at that time. If you need to renew the books, just send me a note and I can take care of that too.
Any questions do not hesitate to ask me,