Dear Addison Families,
We have two changes to our regular schedule. Please see below:
- All Kinders are dismissed at 12pm on Friday, 3/9. Kindergarten teachers are participating in professional development.
- There is NO SCHOOL for all grades on Monday, 3/12. This day serves as a local holiday for PAUSD.
Also, online progress reports (report cards) for our will be available for viewing on Friday, 3/9, @ 4pm.
Since the report card is reflective of the second trimester, your child should be receiving marks in "P" (progressing) and are working at the expected grade level for both the social emotional learning and content areas. If a child has shown mastery of a concept or behavior, it will be noted with an "S" (area of strength). However, if there is an area of concern "C" your child is working at a slower pace towards meeting those standards.
The directions for accessing your child’s progress report are outlined below:
- Please log into the PAUSD Infinite Campus Portal (as you would when it is time for the Annual Data Update). You can get to this portal at http://icportal.pausd.org
- Sign in to Infinite Campus
- Look for the message titled “Elementary Progress Report” and click on it.
- A window will come up showing the student’s name (just as in the portal), and will have a list of your children who are in elementary schools that have released the progress report to the portal. You will have a choice of English or Spanish.
- Once you have chosen the student and language, you should click “Generate Report”. A PDF document will be generated.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have forgotten your password. If the report doesn’t show, make sure your computer allows pop-ups.
Thank you and enjoy the long weekend!