Dear Addison Families,
Today our first trimester progress reports (report cards) will be available to view online via Infinite Campus at 4pm. If you prefer a hard copy, please email your child's teacher.
Since the report card is reflective of the first trimester, your child should be receiving "P" (progressing) marks if he/she is working at the expected grade level for both the social emotional learning and content areas. If a child has shown mastery of a concept or behavior, it will be noted with an "S" (area of strength). However, if there is an area of concern "C" your child is working at a slower pace towards meeting those standards and there will be accompanying comments.
The directions for accessing your child’s progress report are outlined below:
- Please log into the PAUSD Infinite Campus Portal (as you would when it is time for the Annual Data Update). You can get to this portal at http://icportal.pausd.org
- Sign in to Infinite Campus
- Look for the message titled “Elementary Progress Report” and click on it.
- A window will come up showing the student’s name (just as in the portal), and will have a list of your children who are in elementary schools that have released the progress report to the portal. You will have a choice of English or Spanish.
- Once you have chosen the student and language, you should click “Generate Report”. A PDF document will be generated.
Please contact email@example.com if you have forgotten your password. If the report doesn’t show, make sure your computer allows pop-ups.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.