Fri, Feb 26 1:32pm
In honor on Read Across America Day (March 2), we will be celebrating reading at Addison!
Here are some fun ways our students can join in on the fun.
- Monday, 3/1: Wearable Word Day - Wear a hat, shirt, or button with words on it!
- Tuesday, 3/2: Pajama Day - Wear your pajamas and snuggle up with a good book!
- Wednesday, 3/3: Rainbow Reading Day - Wear rainbow colors and read a diverse book!
- Thursday, 3/4:Wearable Word Day - Wear a hat, shirt, or button with words on it!
- Friday, 3/5:Pajama Day - Wear your pajamas and snuggle up with a good book!
Please check with your child's teachers if you are in FDL, Kindergarten or First grade to find which days your student will be doing each activity.
Please feel free to reach out to Ms. Ohanian at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.