Dear Addison Families,
Happy last week of school! I sent a message in last week's newsletter regarding the student materials pick-up schedule this week. The teachers have gathered the student projects and materials and are ready for pick up on the following dates and locations:
Monday, June 1, 3-5pm
- Corner of Middlefield/ Addison: Cordova (room 18) & Cox (room 11)
- Corner of Middlefield/ Lincoln: Beck/ Deutsch (room 19)
- Corner of Webster/ Addison: Karen (room 1) & Lisa (room 2)
- Corner of Webster/ Lincoln: Lee (room 3) & Dowd/ Naughton (room 4)
Tuesday, June 2, 3-5pm
- Corner of Middlefield/ Addison: Schweitzer (room 6) & Ganschow (room 9)
- Corner of Middlefield/ Lincoln: Collins (room 10) & Bramlett (room 12)
- Corner of Webster/ Addison: Wright (room 8) & Kageyama/ Maier (room 20)
- Corner of Webster/ Lincoln: Hastings (room 5) & Miller (room 7)
If you are unable to pick up during your designated time/date, please ask someone to pick up for you. We will hold on to all unclaimed items for pick up in August.
Additionally, please return library, text, and classroom books to Ms. Ohanian who will have large bins in front of the Addison School sign on Addison Ave. near room 1. The only students who need to return their Chromebooks are students who are not returning to PAUSD next year (5th graders going to Greene can keep their devices).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.