AIKEN BOOK FAIR – NOVEMBER 15-19
Aiken’s annual Book Fair will be the week of 11/15-11/19 so mark your calendar! This is a wonderful opportunity to encourage your child’s reading and support the Aiken library! We are so excited to have the Book Fair back in the library and it will be hosted by Scholastic! So, be on the lookout for more information to follow soon! We are looking forward to another successful book fair!!
- Take a Sneak Peak at the Scholastic Book Fair Flyer
- Visit the Scholastic Book Fair Website to see what books will be available for purchase.
- Volunteer to help set up, work, or clean up the book fair – this won’t be successful without you, so sign up now! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0945ADAC2FA1FA7-book
CONFERENCE WEEK SNACKS
Conference week is coming and that means longer days for our teachers and support staff. Let’s show them how much we appreciate all their work by providing them with healthy and delicious snacks and treats throughout the week. Please consider contributing to this by donating through PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org – write Conference week snacks in the notes section), or sending cash, or check made out to “Aiken PTO”, into the office in an envelope. Everyone is so appreciative of this!
The 5-week prices are as follows:
Lesson & Lift: $275
Season Pass holder Lessons: $155
Lift Only: $181
Equipment Rental: $135
PENNY WARS - TO BENEFIT AIKEN STUDENTS
The Aiken Book Fair is coming and we are so excited to have Scholastic Books back as our distributor this year. We want this book fair to be successful for not only the school, but for each child and family as well. To that end, we are asking for your help to make sure every Aiken student is able to purchase a book. Please help us by asking your child to donate change to the Aiken Penny Wars!! Each class will have their own bucket in their classrooms to donate coins. 100% of the money collected will go to help Aiken students, who may not be able to afford a book, purchase a book at the book fair. Thank you so much for your help in supporting a lifelong love of reading in all Aiken students!
Screen Time, Social Media, and Youth Mental Health November 15th 7:00-8:30
A virtual panel discussion on how screen time and social media affect youth mental health.
Panelists include experts from Digital Wellness Lab and Common Sense Media, Better Screen Time, University of Connecticut and West Hartford Public School Students.
For more information and to register visit: https://tinurl.com/eave478
This discussion will focus on middle and high school youth but may be instructive for people with younger kids too.
- Website: https://www.
- Click on the "My Art" tab at the top
- Enter students access code found on the brochure sent home, or search for your students art using the "Search" tab.
- Click the tab on your student's artwork "Add To My Art". If you have more than one child, continue searching and adding artwork for all students.
- Click on "Shop Products" to purchase
- Have your child access code, and product code ready.
- 888-332-3294 ext 1