What an amazing weekend! The fall festival was a huge success! The weather heals out and everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you to the entire Fall Festival Committee for organizing a wonderful event! Also, a huge shout out to all the volunteers from Hall High School, thank you so much for your help!
Aiken Coat Drive!
This is a great chance to give back to our community! The weather is finally turning cooler, and we are hopeful you will help us by sorting through your closets for winter items you can donate to families in need. We are looking for new or gently used scarves, hats, snow pants, coats, mittens, etc. The coat drive will kicked off this weekend at the fall festival and run for two weeks through Friday, October 19th. We will have a box at the festival and then outside the main office where students can drop off items. The coat drive will benefit The Bridge Family Center in West Hartford. Thank you in advance!
- Click the link and login to your personal dashboard. You will need to create a password. Your email will be your user ID.
- Invite buyers to purchase. Click the invite buyers link on the left hand side of the screen.
- Option 1 Text the link to yourself and then retext all the people you would like to invite to purchase.
- Option 2 Copy and paste your contact emails and cell numbers into the box. This will send them an invite to purchase from your store.
- Option 3 Copy the link and email/text it to your friend and family. This link can also go on your social media sites. It will bring them directly to your store to purchase.
West Hartford Parent Community EDI presents: Back - to - School Community celebration
Sunday, October 24 | 2 PM-4 PM
Wolcott Elementary School
71 Wolcott Road, West Hartford
Please see attached flyer
We are partnering with Wildlings Photography this fall, and are offering families the opportunity to book their holiday photo sessions, while supporting the Aiken PTO. Many families have already signed up, but there are spots left. Please remember to pay via paypal, or send a check in with your child.