Tue, Nov 17 8:10pm
LYMAN PIE PICKUP HAS CHANGED!We were notified today that certain pies (Chocolate Cream & Peanut Butter Brownie Bottom) were out of stock, and that they planned to set up a separate delivery for these items next week. After we looked closer at the orders we noticed that most families' ordered one or both of these "out of stock" pies. This would require the majority of families to pick up pies twice. We decided on postponing the Thursday delivery date so we can deliver all of the orders at once.We are incredibly sorry for any inconvenience.The new date for pickup is Monday, November 23rd, between 11:15- 3:00.A few reminders for pickup:
- Pickup will be the side door directly across from the teachers parking lot. This is where K and 1st grade used to line up.
- Please bring your own bags or boxes to carry your purchases home.
- Products must be put in the freezer immediately after pick up.
- Pies must be picked up on 11/23 between 11:30-3:30. We do not have storage to keep these pies cold.
- No returns allowed.Go-cards will still be sold during the pie pickup. Save your family money, while supporting the school and local businesses! 1 card for $20, or 2 cards for 30.Thank you all for your understanding