Today is the last day to make purchases for the Boon Supply fundraiser. Thank you to all of the families that participated. We have raised over $1300 to help support the Aiken community. If you haven't ordered yet, you still have time. See the link below. If you loved any of the products Boon Supply sells, you can continue to use the link below throughout the year, and Aiken will continue to receive a small percentage of the profits.
Today also starts our Lyman Pie fundraiser. This year pie ordering will be contactless, so no order forms or checks to collect. All orders can be made online, and a link to your fundraising page can be sent easily to friends and family. A flyer will go home with your children today (see attached). Be sure to check out the cookie dough, popcorn and coffee. This sale ends on October 15th, and pies can be picked up on November 22nd.
Follow this link: https://my.mcmfundraising.com/signup/LAGM
- Open email invite
- Click the link and login to your personal dashboard. You will need to create a password. Your email will be your user ID.
- Invite buyers to purchase. Click the invite buyers link on the left hand side of the screen.
- Option 1 Text the link to and then retext all the people you would like to invite to purchase.
- Option 2 Copy and paste all your contact email and cell number into the box. This will send them an invite to purchase from your store.
- Option 3 Copy the link and email/text it to your friend and family. This link can also go on your social media sites. It will bring them directly to your store to purchase.
Amanda Pihl & Julie Cutler