Thank you to everyone who joined us for last night's PTO meeting. We announced an open board position! If you are interested in being our co-treasurer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much!
We are still in need of volunteers for next week's book fair! Please click the SignUp link below to see what time works best for you!
AIKEN BOOK FAIR – NOVEMBER 15-19
Aiken’s annual Book Fair will be the week of 11/15-11/19 so mark your calendar! This is a wonderful opportunity to encourage your child’s reading and support the Aiken library! We are so excited to have the Book Fair back in the library and it will be hosted by Scholastic! So, be on the lookout for more information to follow soon! We are looking forward to another successful book fair!!
- Take a Sneak Peak at the Scholastic Book Fair Flyer
- Visit the Scholastic Book Fair Website to see what books will be available for purchase.
- Volunteer to help set up, work, or clean up the book fair – this won’t be successful without you, so sign up now! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0945ADAC2FA1FA7-book
PENNY WARS - TO BENEFIT AIKEN STUDENTS
The Aiken Book Fair is coming and we are so excited to have Scholastic Books back as our distributor this year. We want this book fair to be successful for not only the school, but for each child and family as well. To that end, we are asking for your help to make sure every Aiken student is able to purchase a book. Please help us by asking your child to donate change to the Aiken Penny Wars!! Each class will have their own bucket in their classrooms to donate coins. 100% of the money collected will go to help Aiken students, who may not be able to afford a book, purchase a book at the book fair. Thank you so much for your help in supporting a lifelong love of reading in all Aiken students!
AIKEN EDI PARENT SURVEY
The Aiken Equity, Diversity & Inclusion parent committee is a parent-led group that is committed to creating a safe space for parents, guardians, teachers and staff to explore issues and topics related to racism, diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We seek to welcome, understand, respect, and embrace the uniqueness of all families. To that end, we are in the beginning stages of planning various workshops and events and would love your input.
Please complete this 5-minute survey to share what supports you may need, events you would like to attend, or any other ideas that will help us plan for the school year. Your response will be completely anonymous. If you have any questions or need help with the survey, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Website: https://www.
- Click on the "My Art" tab at the top
- Enter students access code found on the brochure sent home, or search for your students art using the "Search" tab.
- Click the tab on your student's artwork "Add To My Art". If you have more than one child, continue searching and adding artwork for all students.
- Click on "Shop Products" to purchase
- Have your child access code, and product code ready.
- 888-332-3294 ext 1
Sabrina and Adrienne