Dear Doniphan Families,
Welcome to a new year on Konstella, the easiest way to stay connected with your classroom and school community. Hopefully you're learning the ropes (or reacquainting yourself) and exploring some of the features.
Here are a few things you can do in Konstella:
- Join your child's classroom. Introduce yourself to the whole group in the main thread, or send private messages to other parents to set up a playdate or send digital birthday invitations.
- Receive notifications for upcoming events and all-school announcements, and sync the school calendar to your personal digital calendar.
- Sign up to volunteer at school events. Join a committee to help plan an event, or sign up for a time slot or specific way to help out.
- Use the directory to get in touch with other families at Doniphan. Remember, you can control what information you share in your settings.
- Create sign-up sheets for class parties or special projects in your room.
- Start or join a social group to find friends with similar interests.
Thanks, and have a great year!