There is a spring family fun night scheduled on April 26 from 5:30-7:30pm at the school. The event can be held indoors or outside based on what the committee would like to plan and coordinate.
Committee members will need to:
- Identify activity for the evening, such as a movie night or dance party
- Coordinate volunteers during the event, as well as set-up and clean-up volunteers
- Determine if snacks or drinks will be sold during the event as a concession stand.
- If so, purchase within budget, obtain petty cash, and arrange volunteers to manage stand.
- Volunteer during the event
- Work with Communications committee on emails and FB event
- Make signage for event and/or partner with Communications committee
- Decorate, if needed, for event
If you have questions or would like more info about helping with this event email firstname.lastname@example.org.