Technology-Enriched Activities and Resources Your Children Can Explore Over Break
We’ve collected some fun, engaging, technology-enriched activities and resources that you can explore with your children—or give your children to explore. You’ll find them on the Technology Resources for Families page.
Use Seesaw to support creativity during winter break!
- Seesaw is a great place to be creative with drawings, videos, photos and more!
- Students in all grades can use Seesaw at home over Winter Break, even if you haven’t used it in your class yet.
- Find more info on getting started with Seesaw.
New ParentVUE Account Activation Online Request
Have you ever applied or enrolled to SFUSD? If you still do not have a ParentVUE account or an activation key, you can now request an account activation by entering your information in ParentVUE.
SF Loves Learning
SF Loves Learning, SFUSD’s one hour TV show for PK-2nd grade students, reached over 113,000 viewers this Fall on TV and thousands more on YouTube! Thank you to everyone who made this Fall Season a terrific success. Here’s a highlights reel in appreciation of everyone who worked so hard on the show.
- Watch episodes of SF Loves Learning during winter break! Re-watch your favorite songs, stories, movement activities and more on our website at sfusd.edu/sfloveslearning.
- Season 3 begins Jan. 5, from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. on weekdays!
- This season’s content is aimed toward K-2nd grade students and will include culturally affirming science-based daily lessons, music, read alouds, movement, and more.
- How to contribute:
- We invite students with their family to share their work with us using this media release form.
- Enjoy this trailer for Season 3!
Staff Thank You Note Drop-off at Grab & Go Meal Sites
Student Nutrition Services staff have provided over 4 million meals for children since school buildings closed in March. On Friday, Dec. 18, we are inviting the community to write a note or make some artwork and drop-off for staff at SFUSD’s grab and go meal sites.
You can also pick up nine days’ worth of free meals, including whole pomegranates, cauliflower, and more!