Good Morning Audubon Families,
There is one correction to the note sent last night. The SEA meeting for tonight is 6:30 not 7.
It's the last full week of school and it a busy week.
Monday June 5th
The Special Education Alliance has their next meeting. The meeting is about working effectively with your school team.
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Methacton High School Library
The last dine and donate for the year is also scheduled for Monday June 5th at the PJ Whelihans in Oaks. Enjoy some time out with your family and friends and 15% of your check will get donated back to the school. Don't forget that the money donated back will follow the children to their new school.
Wednesday June 7th
Last Home & School meeting is scheduled for Wednesday June 7th at 7 pm at Audubon Elementary.
Thursday June 8th
Fun Fair (rain date June 9th). Fun fair is held during school hours from 11-2. Here are a few reminders which will also come home on Wednesday.
Here is your checklist:
- Apply Sunscreen to all exposed areas! Staff members cannot apply sunscreen to students.
- Please have your child dress appropriately for the weather and activities.
- Label your child's shoes with name & homeroom by wrapping masking tape around the lace on each shoe.
- Fun Fair is for Volunteers Only!
- Volunteers can find additional parking at St. Andrew's Church. Parking is NOT available at Chadwick's this year.
- Remind your children that ALL adults at the Fair must have an ID badge from the Sign In station. If your child notices any adult without an ID badge, he/she should tell a Fun Fair committee member or someone from Audubon (Teacher, staff, etc).
- Review the map below with your children to ensure they don't miss out on any of the fun!
- If we need to implement the rain date (Friday June 9th), an alert will be sent through Konstella.
Thanks and have a great week!