Connecting our Community
Letter from our PFC President
Hello Bancroft Families,
I hope you had a restful holiday full of family, friends, food, and fun.
-Thank you for your generosity to our community. Because of you, 25 new jackets were distributed in our community and 2 barrels of food fed those in need in Contra Costa.
-Thanks to Clair Boomer for organizing a fun, family, dance party. The 4th grade class made $500 towards their 5th grade outdoor education trip by selling dinner and refreshments.
-Thanks to Lauren Cook and Ms. Gomes for making sure the book fair went smoothly and raised money for our school and classroom libraries. Our classroom libraries have $2000 of new books due to the book fair proceeds.
There are many opportunities to help our Bancroft community in the coming month,
-Please support Mathletics, one of our school’s major fundraisers, is happening on February 8th. It’s a fun day for kids and make math fun and accessible.
-Bancroft Auction tickets are on sale now. Get your tickets online before the price goes up.
-Multicultural night is on February 22. Please consider sharing your culture with others. Many have created a booth, made a dish or even played an instrument. Please contact me @ email@example.com if you are interested.
Thank you for making Bancroft Elementary the fabulous school that it is. Thank you for making a difference.
President, Bancroft PFC
Upcoming Dates - Please Mark Your Calendars!
Please visit Konstella or the Bancroft PFC website for the full calendar events and all event details!
- 1/15 - 2019-2020 Kindergarten packet pickup-Go to Bancroft Web site to do on line registration, pick up K packet at school office and make an appointment for registration
- 1/15- PFC Meeting
- 1/21- NO SCHOOL, MLK
- 1/29 - Kindergarten Registration Orientation for Parents only- 6-715 pm- MUR
- 2/4 - NO SCHOOL, Teacher In-service Day
- 2/5- Kindergarten Registration Starts. Please come at your scheduled appointment time
- 2/6- Family Math Night ( come try out some of the Mathletics stations!)
- 2/6- Dine 2 Donate @ Mooya
- 2/7- Mathletics - grades 4,5,
- 2/8- Mathletics- grades K-3
- 2/12 - Bancroft PFC Meeting, 7-9 p.m., Library
- 2/5-18 - NO SCHOOL, President's Day weekend
- 2/26 - TWDI Parent Info Night 7-8 pm- MUR- Parents must apply to the program through district web site AFTER registering on February 5
- 2/22- Multicultural night
Bancroft’s biggest fundraiser is quickly approaching!
Our annual auction and dinner dance will be held at Heather Farm Community Center on March 23, 2019. Auction tickets are now on sale! This year’s theme is “Superheroes and Villains.” Presale tickets are $60 per ticket until January 15 after which price increases. This event will sell out so buy your tickets now.
If you have items to donate such as gift cards, hotel stays, time shares or other services, please contact auction lead Suzanne Yahiro Leibowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook for auction updates at “Bancroft Elementary School Auction.”
Purchase tickets here: https://bancroftelementaryschool.schoolauction.net/superheroesandvillains
After School Enrichment
Winter After School Enrichment is still open, but filling up fast, classes start soon and details for can be found at: http://www.bancroftpfc.org/after-school-enrichment.html
Book Fair raised money for library and classrooms!
Family Dance Night Success
Box Tops for Education
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out to our Box Tops for Education coordinator Alyson Ogden at email@example.com.
Ongoing Fundraisers - Click here for more information on the little things you can do that add up for our school!