Looking for Adventure?
Games, Skills, Hiking, Hobbies, Sports, Activities and More!
Join Now, And Enjoy Fun Activities All Year Long!
A great opportunity for elementary school children and their families! Boys and girls welcome!
Cub Scouting Provides a Year-Round Program
Cub Scouting has no specific "season." It's a year-round program with activities such as the pinewood derby, camping, games, field trips, exploring, campfires, skits, songs, and s’mores. Family members are encouraged to participate in activities.
Cub Scouting is a comprehensive program; moreover, it can complement other seasonal activities such as soccer, football, & baseball.
Cub Scouting Is a Positive Influence
Understanding negative influences exist in society, Scouting provides your child with a positive peer group who can encourage your child to make good choices. Cub Scouting is a family and home-centered program that develops ethical decision-making skills for elementary school children. Activities emphasize character development, citizenship training, and personal fitness. Cub Scouting is fun with a purpose!
Join Cub Scouts!!!
Robert Bagley (925)212-8389
Acting Committee Chair:
Maria Bagley (925)212-8736
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Pack 813 Highlights
- Cub Scout Pack 813 has been providing a fun Scouting experience to elementary school children and their families in the Walnut Creek Area since 1970.
- We have a fun-filled, year-round program that includes a variety of activities that teach life skills, sportsmanship, cooperation, community service and more!
- We are recognized as a strong Cub Scout Pack by our Scouting district.
- Most of the children in Pack 813 attend Bancroft Elementary. Some children attend other nearby Elementary schools.
- We have trained leaders that are connected with the local Boy Scout district (Briones District) and the Mt. Diablo-Silverado Council. We are an all-volunteer organization and our parents lead and help with Pack activities and Den activities. We even have parents who volunteer at the district Cub Scout Day Camp and teach at the council's annual Leadership Education and Discovery day.
- We are chartered by the Parent Faculty Club of Bancroft Elementary.
You are invited to attend a pack meeting or den meeting and see what we are all about!
Pack meetings are typically held on the last Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm during the school year. Contact the Cubmaster or Committee Chair for location and further details.
Our upcoming Pack events*:
Past Events Upcoming Events
March: Pack Blue & Gold
April: Pack Meeting
April: USS Hornet Sleep over
May: Pack Meeting
June: Pack Graduation
Sept 25: Pack Meeting @ Clayton Valley Bowl
Oct 13: Orienteering
Oct 19-20: Campout
Oct 30: Pack Meeting – MUR 7PM
Nov 10 & 17: Scouting for Food service project
Nov 13: Pack Meeting – Pack Picture
Nov 25: Wreath Fund Raiser
Nov: Walnut Creek Parade of Lights
Dec: Holiday Fund Raiser
Dec: Pack Meeting Gift Exchange
Jan: Pinewood Derby Build
*Dens also have monthly meetings and events.