Fri, Jan 27 5:00pm-8:00pm
Multicultural Family Night will be tomorrow from 5 PM to 8 PM. Below you can find some important information:
- Our theme is “Around the World in One Night”. All country booths are strategically located by continent. We start our journey with North America (USA, Canada, Mexico & Costa Rica), then move to South America (Colombia, Brazil & Argentina), next we travel to Africa (Eritrea), then comes Asia (Iran, Syria, India, Pakistan, China & Japan), and we finally finish our journey with Europe (Spain, England, Bulgaria & Ukraine). Please see attachment.
- At the main entrance, children between 3-11 will get a passport that will be completed with stickers (1 sticker = 1 continent). Last countries of each continent will have a little box with stickers (Costa Rica, Argentina, Eritrea, Japan, and Ukraine). Don't forget to visit the booths for Antarctica and Australia continents to get your last stickers! Once the passports are completed, children will get a gift.
- Among all participants, 7 books will be raffled at the end of the event. Winners will be announced on Konstella the week of 01/30.
- Between 6 PM and 7:30 PM cultural shows will take place (see attachment).
- Food trucks (Hella Street Tacos, King Gyro and Street Steam Buns) will be located in front of the school at the bus circle area at 5 PM. They all accept cash, credit, PayPal/Venmo.
- Please use the restrooms located in the A-pod and C-pod.
- For crowd management and safety reasons, we suggest families to arrive during one of the time periods (TK-2nd 5-630 PM & 3rd-5th 630-8PM)
SEE YOU TOMORROW!