Hello Bancroft families! The last day to buy tickets at reduced rate for the Bancroft Auction and Fundraiser is on Wednesday 2/28. Ticket prices will increase on 3/1 so buy your tickets now! This event sold out last year!!!
The online auction will start on Saturday 3/3 at 8am. The link will be sent out before the auction opens. This is your first opportunity to bid on some amazing items. Here are just a few examples:
- Principal for a day: Your child will have the amazing opportunity to assist Principal Schuler for the day. They will assist with morning announcements, visit classrooms to present Principal's awards and will stand side by side with Mrs. Schuler to run the Life Skills of the month assembly. They will assist at recreational times; safety vest, whistle and Bancroft Bests inculded. 1st-5th grade students only
- Librarian for the day: With Mrs. Gay retiring at the end of this school year, this will be the last chance for your child to be librarian for the day with her. Your child will learn to check books in and out, process new books and read their favorite books. Mrs. Gay will take her "colleague" to a work lunch at Black Bear Diner. Inculdes a souvenir T shirt and book bag. 1st-5th grade students only.
- Send a Bear Hug to your child: We have a VERY LIMITED number of "bear hugs" to send this year. Buy a stuffed animal Teddy Bear to be given to your child or a staff member at the end of the school year. Recipients will be called to the office to receive their special prize. You will have the opportunity to include a private message.
- VIP table: One lucky winner will have premier seating, front and center for 10 people at the auction. Your table will be the first in line for dinner, receive a special dessert and a bottle of wine. End the night with a party favor and an Uber gift card to get you home.
- "Finishing touches" hairdo: Purchase a quick ten minute spot for a fun 80's hair touch up from one of our stylists. Choose from things like scrunchies, neon streaks, a good hair tease etc. Does not inculde a full style, but just the "finishing touches."
- Teacher and Staff wish lists: Log on to make a donation to the teacher or staff member of your choice. Your monetary donation will go directly to them to help purchse items needed for the classroom and Bancroft Elem.
- Tickets to family friendly places like the Oakland Zoo, San Francisco Zoo, Gilroy Gardens, Chabot Space and Science Museum, Exploratorium and many more
- Gym memberships, gymnastics and swim lessons and even after school enrichment activities like chess will be inculded in the online auction
Don't forget that Dianne Adair at Bancroft will be offering childcare during the auction. Cost is $25 for one child, $45 for two, with 50% of the proceeds being donated back to Bancroft. Reservations and payment due BY MARCH 20! Call 925-938-4063 to reserve your spot.
We look forward to seeing you at the auction!
Buy your auction tickets here: