Hello Bobcats! I hope everyone is recovered from a fun weekend and is getting excited to get their running shoes out for Friday's Walk & Roll-a-thon. The event schedule is attached.
A few quick reminders:
- Pledge envelopes were due to be returned to classroom teachers today. If your student did not bring back their pledge envelope today, please have them bring it back tomorrow. Please return your envelope even if all of your pledges were recorded online. There is a box to check to indicate "online donations".
- A few volunteers are still needed. Please see the sign-up here. Look for the "Volunteers" sign upon arrival to check in and get instructions. Please note that volunteers do NOT need to be district-cleared for this event.
- Spectators are allowed to come cheer on students. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, we are not allowing parents to walk/run with their students. If you are coming on campus to watch/cheer, please enter to the left of school through the double gates by the MUR. Please proceed directly to the blacktop behind the yellow caution tape. For everyone's safety, we ask that all spectators remain behind the yellow tape on the blacktop and do not come come on to the track or grass.
- After students are done walking/running, they will line up for lap tally and to get their water/commemorative bracelet. One of the class volunteers will take a group photo and will send it out to the class via Konstella. Please remind your student to step out of the photo if you do not want your student photographed.
- Rock & Roll Costumes, neon, and Walk-a-Thon t-shirts are encouraged! If you still want to purchase a t-shirt for your student, Ms. Lee still has Youth sizes XS, M, L, & XL and adult sizes S and XL available. Please drop by Dianne Adair to purchase.