We’re walking on sunshine!
Saturday, Oct 28th - 10am-1pm
Get ready for our 5th Annual Barron Park Elementary Walkathon.
A school community wellness event and fun for the whole family!
What is the Barron Park Elementary Walkathon?
The Walkathon is a free community event for all Barron Park Elementary students and their families. We set up a course and students try to walk as many laps as possible. The whole family is welcome! Expect a fun atmosphere, rain or shine. Families are encouraged to walk with students and at least one adult should plan to stay with their student.
How to Prepare?
- Sign up to Volunteer. This event depends on volunteers. Parents, guardians, grandparents, older siblings - all are welcome to help!
- Students Collect Donations.
- This event is a great opportunity to raise funds from friends and family that will go directly to benefit our school. Students can choose between raising money online or collecting cash contributions - or both!
- Collect Cash/Checks in the sponsor envelope and bring them to the Walkathon.
- Give Online by sharing this link: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/barronpark23
- Fundraising is not required to participate in the event. The walkathon is for ALL Barron Park students whether they choose to fundraise or not.
- Get Ready to Walk.
- The course is open 10am - 1pm. Walk for 1 hour or 3 hours, it’s up to you. You can arrive as early as 9:45am to register. You will be asked to sign a PTA event waiver.
- Bring your water bottle.
- The classes with the most participation and the most laps walked win prizes.
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS
These companies are supporting Barron Park Elementary School through donations directly impacting our classrooms.