Have you marked you calendars for Saturday Night's Virtual Bidding Party which is the culmination of Barron Park Elementary School's Annual Auction? The Virtual Party starts at 8PM.
It's a great week for an Online Auction
- Day 2 is in the Books -
Day 2 of Barron Park's 9th Annual Auction is coming to a close but there's still plenty of time to bid. ALL proceed go directly to the kids and year after year the Auction has been Barron Parks' Biggest Fundraiser.
Check out some Fantastic Auction Categories and Place a Bid!
- Featured Items including Principal for a Day and Airplane Tickets!
- Dining and Food including Buck's, Fish Market, and Chef Chu's!
- Entertainment including SFMOMA and Horses!
- Gift Certificates including Veterinary Care and Toys!
- Count Me In Parties including Poker Party and Mom's Night Out!
- Heath and Fitness including lots of Yoga including Hot Yoga!
- Plus Kids Birthday Parties, LOTS of Kids Camps, Facials, Awesome Sports Activities and Memorabilia, Local Hotels and Wine Tastings all across the Bay.
What about Fund a Need?
The ever-impactful Fund a Need will follow the tradition of the live dinner and auction and during the evening of the LIVE Virtual Bidding Party on Saturday March 21st -- dressing up is optional but recommended (we're planning to use Zoom). This year's Fund a Need will focus on Field Trips for our Kids. We hope you can make it to the Virtual Bidding Party on Saturday at 8PM to learn more!
How Easy is it to Bid?
Setting up an account to Bid is easy. Click "Signup", authenticate your email, vault a Credit Card and Start Bidding! All proceeds go directly to the kids. Please contact Chris or Scott (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you run into any problems or have any questions.
Barron Park PTA / Auction Committee