We had a fun Walkathon Kick-Off today!
Attached are two photos of our amazing students sporting their yellow Walkathon T-shirts. More photos will be uploaded to Konstella in the coming days.
At the Kick Off, a wonderful student asked...
Can we participate in the Walkathon, even if we can't come tomorrow?
Yes! Please do! You can choose to do any one (or all) of these to participate!
- Collect sponsorships/donations from friends and family and bring your pledge envelope to school on Monday or ask them to donate through the fundraising page: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/barronpark23 . They can give you a shoutout with their donation.
- Take a picture wearing your Walkathon T-Shirt doing something fun this weekend and upload it it in this shared folder by Monday 10/30. Please label your picture with name, grade and teacher.
- Go for a walk in your Walkathon T-shirt. Track how far you walk (up to 10 miles). And we'll count your distance to your class total. Email your student's name, grade, teacher and distance to email@example.com by Monday 10/30.
For those who can come to the Walkathon tomorrow...
- Registration opens at 9:45am. You can walk laps any time between 10am-1pm
- Wear your Walkathon TShirt!
- Bring your own water bottle. We will have refilling stations.
- Wear good walking shoes and sun protection -- a hat and sunscreen. It's going to be SUNNY!
- There will be snacks, drinks and pizza for purchase. All proceeds will go to our school. Cash, Paypal & credit accepted.
- Bring your Student Pledge Envelope with cash/check donations (Optional)
- Share our school fundraiser website with friends and family: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/barronpark23
Any Questions: Email Alex Caram at firstname.lastname@example.org
Barron Park will be Walking on Sunshine this weekend!