It's here! The 1st Ever LIVE Online Edition- and the 9th Annual- Barron Park Elementary Auction starts tonight at 8PM. We're using Zoom for the live video. Make sure to have your smart-phone ready to place bids. More details below.
Schedule of Events this Evening
- 8:00PM - Virtual Party Begins - Login to Zoom here. Costumes Optional. Featuring a LIVE Auctioneer!
- 8:25PM - Featured Item "Front Row Seats to Promotion" Closes
- 8:30PM - Featured Item "Principal for the Day" Closes
- 8:35PM - Featured Item "Virtual Storytime with Mr. Tooley" Closes
- 8:40PM - Featured Item "Six (6) Disneyland Tickets" Closes
- 8:45PM - Featured Item "Four (4) Roundtrip Southwest Tickets" Closes
- 8:50PM - Featured Item "Rockstar Parking for 1 Year" Closes
- 9:00PM - All Other Online Items Close at 9PM.
Video of BP Kids? Check out the *New* Fund-a-Need Video by Barron Park Productions
Field trips are an essential part of the elementary school experience and this year's Fund-a-Need is aimed at ensuring BP students can take part in Fields trips amid district budget cuts. Check out this short film created by our Maker Studio TOSA Ms. Cleland (and a HUGE thank you to MS. Cleland for puling this together during school closure!!)
Checklist for Tonight
Here's everything you need to take part in the event tonight. Make sure to have your smartphone setup for easy bidding (a web browser works too). To join the virtual party, click the Zoom link at 8PM to join the meeting.
How to Bid on Items - Checklist to Bid
If you are planning to bid on the Amazing Catalog of Auction Items including Featured Items, Dining and Food, Entertainment, Gift Certificates, Count Me In Parties, Heath and Fitness, Kids Birthday Parties, Kids Camps, Facials, Sports Activities and Memorabilia, Local Hotels, and Wine Tastings, and more, make sure you've done the following:
- Signup to Create a Bidding Account.
- Make sure you phone is fully charged.
Remember, aside from small logistics costs, ALL Proceeds Go to the Kids. You get an awesome item and BP benefits from your participation. It's a Win-Win!
Zoom Online Party - Checklist to Join
Here's what you need to login to Zoom Virtual Party by Browser or Device:
- From a web-browser and goto https://zoom.us/j/8601780077. Software may need download, Give it an OK, and You're In!
- If you are joining via a smartphone or tablet, goto this https://zoom.us/j/8601780077. Your device should direct you to the App Store to install Zoom, Give it an OK, and You're In!
No password is required and you can decide to turn Video camera and Microphone On/Off at anytime. Joining Zoom is not required to participate in the Auction.
FAQ - Do I have to join Zoom to Bid?
No, it's not necessary to join Zoom to bid (but it's gotta be fun, right?). All bidding will take place via the online platform, so you must create a bidding account in order to place a bid. Reach out to Chris or Scott if you have any questions.
Did you know?
With a BIG help of amazing parent volunteers, ALL auction items have been generously donated thanks to Parents, Staff, Community and Friends of Barron Park Elementary. Aside from minor logistic costs, ALL DONATIONS go directly to the school and the kids! If you haven't made a bid, check out the catalog. You get can win an awesome auction item and the school gets funds for the kids. It's a Win-Win!
Questions or Issues?
If you run into problems please contact Chris or Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com / 650.785.2122) and we will help you out ASAP so you can join the fun!
Hope to See you tonight!
Barron Park PTA / Auction Committee