Dear Bay Farm Parents and staff,
Happy Spring Break and I hope you and your family will have a nice relaxing break! It's look like Spring out there....
Just a few reminders before the break....I will be radio silent as well.
1. Please take 8 minutes to complete the PTSA survey by clicking the link below. The results of the survey will help guide the future direction and the programs we support. Make your voices be heard so we can learn about what's important to you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B5QXMZJ
2. We still have time for the Good Eggs campaign. Visit schools.goodeggs.com and enter the code bf2018 to join now! We are 4 new customers short to qualify for $1500 from Good Eggs and you'll get 15% off your first order. If you are already a Good Eggs customer, you purchase from now until end of April, also qualify us to receive 10% of your purchases. Don't forget, you have to visit the site above in order for us to get credit.
3. The next PTSA association meeting is April 11th and we will be electing new officers for next year's board! We still have a couple of opportunities if you are interested. At the meeting, we will also share out the results of the survey.
4. Outdoor Shade Structures - Had a good meeting with MOF today but we will still have to see how it all plays out. It is not likely that we will have new shades for our kids any time soon. With more sunshine coming, don't forget sunscreen and a hat for your child on their garden days. Hopefully, I will have more to report in two weeks. It sucks that it is taking so long.....I'm working on it.
5. Today is the last day to order your Yearbook....so don't forget
6. I will be sending out a link to order your child's school supplies list after the Spring Break
7. The board is also looking for a parent or a number of parents to help with writing and submitting for grants next year to help fund some of the bigger projects we are working on to help improve. If you are interested in help out. Please send an email to Claire Sue or myself. We would be greatly appreciate it.
Hope to see you at the next association meeting!