Save the dates: 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, and 11/6 from 6PM-8PM. Dinner starts at 5:30PM.
What does it take to Parent Greatly?
- Reflect on our parenting style and how that may affect our children’s future ability to self-advocate and be self-confident.
- How comfortable are we with saying “no” to our children? With setting boundaries and expectations? How does this translate into their lives at home and in school?
- Understand the realities of public education funding and together define how greatly we want to support the learning conditions for our student success.
It takes courage to self-reflect, to be willing to try new things, and to step up! It also takes heart to come and hold space with others to reflect on how to raise a resilient and happy learning community. Will you join the conversation?
Led by Claudia Media, a dedicated and sought-after parenting educator with the Alameda Unified School District, and joined by Principal Katherine Crawford who will share Bay Farm School's plan for student success.
- Free childcare and dinner.
- Series of 4 sessions on Wednesdays 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, and 11/6 from 6PM-8PM.
- Dinner starts at 5:30PM. See the attached flyer.
- Please RSVP so that we can order food and arrange for babysitters.
- Workshops will be held at Bay Farm School.
- RSVP: http://bit.ly/BayFarmParentingGreatly