Sat, Oct 22
Bay Park Elementary
Show your Halloween spirit and help children enjoy an alternative
trick-or-treating experience at the BPE Halloween Carnival. Sign up
today as spots are limited!
What is Trunk or Treat?
- Cars will be parked at the Carnival and owners will have trunks decorated
with festive Halloween spirit.
- Volunteers can supply their own candy/ toys/ goodies to hand out to children
as they “trunk or treat” at your car. The Halloween Carnival Committee will
also be seeking donations of these items to hand out.
- Volunteers should have an easy game for the kids to play to win a
- Volunteers may want to bring chairs for your comfort, and/or a pop-up canopy
- Please try to wear Halloween spirit attire or costume.
- The carnival is from 3:00pm-6:00pm. Gates will open at 9 a.m. for set up.
Trunk or Treat car volunteers can decorate their vehicle early, leave their
vehicle and return at 2:45pm. Volunteers, who want to decorate their car later
in the day, must be at the school and decorating their vehicle, no later than
1:30 p.m. Cars will depart after the carnival ends and children are safely out of
- Electricity can be provided upon request.
- Contact Nicole & Ron Temple, 619-316-5247, or email@example.com with