Sat, Oct 21
Bay Park Elementary
7 days before, 1 day before
Show your Halloween spirit with an alternative trick-or-treating experience at the BPE Halloween Carnival. Spots are limited; sign up today!
What is Trunk or Treat?
- Vehicles will be parked at the Carnival and owners will have trunks decorated with festive Halloween spirit.
- Each vehicle should have an easy game for the kids to play for a candy/toy/goodie.
- Volunteers supply their own candy/ toys/ goodies to hand out to children as they “trunk or treat”. The Halloween Carnival Committee will be seeking donations of these items, but supplies will be limited.
- Please wear Halloween spirit attire or costume.
- Volunteers may want to bring chairs for your comfort, and/or a pop-up canopy for shade.
- The carnival is from 3:00pm-6:00pm. Gates will open at 9:00am for set up. Trunk or Treat volunteers can decorate their vehicle early, leave their vehicle and return at 2:45pm. Volunteers who want to decorate their car later in the day, must be parked at the school to decorate no later than 1:30pm.
- Vehicles will depart after the carnival ends and children are safely out of the area.
- Electricity can be provided upon request.
- Questions? contact Nicole & Ron Temple 619-316-5247 or email@example.com
Trunk or Treat Volunteer Signed Up: 9 / 9
Sat, Oct 21