Tue, Oct 31 9:00am-9:30am
BPE - Upper Blacktop
The costume parade will begin at 9:00 a.m. on the upper blacktop. Classrooms will begin lining up at 8:40 a.m.
Please discuss the following expectations for Halloween costumes with your child:
- Students may wear full costumes to school. Students may not change into costumes before the parade.
- Costumes should be worn over regular school clothes so that children can easily remove them in class if needed.
- Students may wear minimal facial make-up. Make-up needs to be applied before coming to school.
- Costumes should not depict gangs, horror characters, or be scary.
- Students may not bring props that replicate guns, knives, or weapons of any kind.
- Shoes must be safe (Regular dress code for shoes, please: no flip-flops, slippers, or high heels)
- Parents are welcome to wear their costumes and to observe the parade along with their child’s classroom.
**There will be no Morning Opening on Wed 11/1**