Please see the letter below from Ms. Barnes.
If you have not done the technology survey you still need to pick up your child's devise on Tuesday at Clairemont High School. It is recommended that you pick up your child's devise.
Again, do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I will do my best to get all the email issues that have already been sent to me resolved next week. Please make sure you have not blocked school messenger.
Thank you :) Ms. Holly
Dear Bay Park Families,
I hope this email finds you and your family in good health as we near the end of our Spring Break and as we transition to Distance Learning.
I want to share some important information with you regarding student devices, 'school' to home communication and Distance Learning.
- If your child needs a device for Distance Learning and/or WIFI access, you will need to pick up a device at Clairemont High School
- Devices are to be picked up at Clairemont High School TUESDAY, APRIL 7 FROM 9:00-12:30
- Clairemont High School - 4150 Ute Dr. San Diego, CA 92117
- Follow the pickup procedures included on the email you received from the district on April 3
- All students are eligible to receive a device even if you did not complete the Student Device Survey
- If you have not completed the survey, please do so as soon as possible
- contact Holly Gibbard, email@example.com to verify your email (the data base could be incorrect, you may have a different primary email compared to when you registered, etc.)
- April 6-24 - This is a transition time. Many teachers will continue to provide enrichment instruction, lessons and activities but they are not required to do so. Teachers are being trained on the technology side of Distance Learning and preparing lessons for Distance Learning. Resources continue to be added to the district's website for students.
- April 27 - Distance Learning officially begins; grading resumes; it is the district's expectation that all students have a device that will allow them to participate in Distance Learning.