Wed, Oct 25 9:47am
- Big thank you & happy birthday to our Halloween Carnival chair, Nikki Lugo-Bigonger. Another amazing carnival in the books!
- The Jog-a-thon is coming up very soon - Nov 8th. Click here to sign up to volunteer and for schedule information. Remember to set up your student's donation page on RaceRoster. The three classrooms that raise the most money via Race Roster and/or their manila envelopes will win a pizza party! Email email@example.com with any questions or issues with the RaceRoster interface.
- Congratulations to our jogging club students who have already achieved 5 & 10 miles! Jogging Club is every Tue/Thur (weather permitting) at 8:30am on the lower blacktop. Join us! [There will be no jogging club on Tues, Oct 31st due to the BPE Halloween Costume Parade]
- The Halloween Costume Parade is Tues Oct 31st. Students can wear their costumes and parents are welcome. Families should plan to arrive earlier that day by 8:40am to allow time for students to get into their lines. Click here for costume expectations.
- Today is the last day to purchase Boo Grams. You can purchase in person before and after school at the library & 3 min zone gates or click here to purchase on Konstella. Help support the 5th Grade Class committee!
- There will be no morning opening next week (Nov. 1st).
- Thank you to the students from CHS who came and spoke to the kids about sportsmanship and good recess etiquette.