Wed, Nov 15 9:58am
- PTA meeting tonight! 7pm in the auditorium or via Zoom (link below). You don't need to be a member to attend, and please leave your stingrays at home. A detailed agenda was emailed today to all PTA members, but a summary of topics to be discussed/voted on is as follows:
- Committee Reports - Jog-a-thon, Beautification Committee, Allergy Crew
- 5th Grade Committee Budget Increase
- Busses for Field Trips Budget Increase
- Vote to add STEAM night to PTA Calendar
- Announcements for the coming school year from committees, PTA president and Principal
Meeting ID (No Passcode): 883 1432 1422
- The Jog-a-thon lap totals are posted 🥳 Go to your child's RaceRoster and click on "View Results". There is still time to fundraise! - deadline for donations is Dec 1st. Please return the manila envelopes to the office by this date. The three classrooms that raise the most money win a pizza party! There are also raffle prizes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The Jog-A-Thon committee is considering ordering another round of Jog-A-Thon t-shirts. However, there has to be enough interest to warrant a second printing. Look for more details soon!
- BPE is currently running their Food Drive for the San Diego Food Bank through Nov 30th. Drop off your non-perishable items (no glass) in the red bins around the school office & hallways. A detailed list of needed items can be found on the Stingray Splash. The bins are only ~20% full so try to bring in at least one can!
- The BPE Foundation (separate from the PTA) is holding its annual See's Candy Fundraiser through Nov 29th. Order forms went home in the student red folders. The Foundation helps raise extra funds for school needs like the book fair, library, P.E. equipment, science enrichment and more! Reach out to Mrs. Tinsley with any questions at email@example.com.
- Reminder- This week is all minimum day dismissals for parent/teacher conferences. Please schedule one with your child's teacher if you have not done so already. Next week there is no school for Thanksgiving break.