Bayside Book Fair
December 9 - 13, 2019
in the Library
The Book Fair is open the entire school day and right after school in the Library.
Shop our amazing selection of books for every reading level, as well as school supplies and gifts.
Students will be able to visit the Fair during recess, lunch time, after school, and with their teachers during one of their class periods. Parents are welcome anytime!
Please look for your Teacher's WishList to support your classroom library too.
Bayside receives 55% BACK from your purchases to buy new books for our Library!
If you would like to help out, please click on signup link here:
**Special Event for K-5th graders**
Wednesday, December 11th at 12:30-1:00pm in the Library
Storytime with Mrs. Demattei, Mrs. Ramirez, Mrs. Seydel and our PTA Co-President Mrs. Immanuel! Cookies and milk for all children attending.
NEW THIS YEAR from Scholastic .... eWallet!
Give your student a secure, cash-free way to shop the fair. There is no charge to set up an eWallet, and using eWallet is entirely optional. Parents simply create an account and authorize a spending limit on their credit card. Key Features:
- Secure way to give kids money to buy books
- Pre-authorized amount to control spending
- Parents will only be charged for what is purchased (up to the spending limit they select).
- Preauthorized amount will expire after the last day of the Fair.
- Student eWallets can be scanned or looked up at the book fair using the student's grade, teacher, or name; eWallets do not have to be printed or presented to a cashier.
For more info and to setup an account, go to our Book Fair homepage:
Thank you all for your support during Book Fair week!
- Your Book Fair chairs, Kim Crellin and Rumdoul Villegas
Book Fair Open Hours
Mon, Tues & Thurs 8:00am - 3:20pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 2:20pm