As 2017 draws to a close, the Bayside PTSA humbly requests that you consider donating to the PTSA. Why? Because the PTSA is actively spending funds to enrich and strengthen Bayside Academy's academic and enrichment programs.
In the last five months, the PTSA has funded/approved funding for:
- 6 STEAM teachers attendance at a STEAM Symposium last weekend
- Reimbursement to Bayside teachers for more than $4,500 in out-of-pocket expenses for classroom materials.
- Enrichment Programs including: $5K for Science for Scientists; Ancient Egyptian Artifacts presentation for 6th Graders; African Storytelling presentation for 7th & K-5 Graders; and an on-site presentation & demonstration of 3-D Bioprinting for 8th Graders (note: some of these will happen later in the year but the PTSA has already paid for them.)
- STEM support including lab kits for biotech class and a 3D bio printer
- Musical instrument repairs and sheet music in preparation for the Bayside Winter Concert (which was last night.)
- Lunch-time Clubs, including the Polynesian Club, Art Club, and STEM
- A STEM Math Aide staff position
- Parent Education Events
- Sports equipment and uniforms for afterschool athletics
- And much more!
If you've already donated to the PTSA: Thank you! If you haven't done so yet, please consider doing so. The Direct Donation suggested amounts are $150 for the STEAM program and $500 for the STEM program - however we welcome donations of any amount.
You can donate online (links below) or by putting your donation in the PTSA lockbox in the Bayside Office. Bayside PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 94-6171267) and your donation is fully tax deductible. Corporate matches welcomed and encouraged!
K-5th Grade Direct Donation: https://www.konstella.com/open/donations/599df899e4b0cbdba81c32c7
6th-8th Grade Direct Donation:
Thank you for your generous support of Bayside and the Bayside PTSA. Find out more about what the PTSA is doing by attending our next meeting: Jan. 24th at 8:20am.
Thanks again and happy Friday,
PTSA president/Bayside parent
PS: Membership Matters!: If you haven't joined the PTSA yet, please consider doing so. Membership gives you a voice & vote on valuable programs for your child at Bayside Academy. It costs $10 for an Individual Membership and $25 for a Family Membership. Not sure if you've joined yet? Contact VP Membership Sue Aquipel via Konstella to find out. Bayside PTSA is 461 members strong this year and we'd love to hit the 500 members number before winter break. Can you help us do it? Click here: PTSA Membership Online Payment