[sending on behalf of the SMFC School District]
Attached is a flyer about how to become a member of the Measure L Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC). The CBOC members serve a two-year term, meet at a minimum 4 times a year, and attend site visits of current Measure L projects.
The CBOC members cannot be employed by the San Mateo Foster City School District and must fill the statutory “categories” of members, as follows:
- Active in a business organization representing the business community located within the district
- Active in a senior citizens' organization
- Active in a bona fide taxpayers' organization
- The parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district
- The parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district and active in a parent-teacher organization, such as the PTA or school site council
- At large community member – resident of San Mateo or Foster City
If you know of anybody that would be interested in joining the Measure L CBOC, please have them contact Joel Cadiz (firstname.lastname@example.org) via e-mail to receive an application/questionnaire. The applications are due no later than 31 October 2017.