Thank you to the 40+ parents and Bayside staff who attended Bayside's PTA meeting this morning. It was great to see many familiar faces and to welcome new ones.
- 2019-20 PTA calendar approved
- 2019-20 PTA budget approved
- PTA-supported programs approved
- Received an update from Principal Cosmos about the Virtual Reality Space, gym construction & more.
- "Back-to-School Tips" Parent Ed Workshop given by Bayside Counselor, Ms. Alexander. You can find an archive of Ms. Alexander's previous talks here in case you were unable to attend.
Thank you to everyone who has donated to the PTA Direct Drive! We are still short of our fundraising goals. If you haven't donated yet, please support our community by clicking here: PTA Donations. We welcome corporate matches! Also, if you're available to assist with helping us follow up on corporate matches, please contact Sharon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Konstella Users: Please update your account to reflect your child's new grade level: click on your name on the upper left side, then "your children" from the pulldown menu to assign them to the correct "classroom." You'll be missing grade-level reminders if you don't do this.
- International Fair Planning Meeting - Thursday, August 29 at 8am in the K-5 Maker Space
- No school this Monday, September 2 - Happy Labor Day
- PTA Volunteer Orientation - Tuesday, September 10th 8am or 7pm (on-site fingerprinting for evening meeting); Bayside Fall Sports Night is also this evening at 5:30pm.
- Picture Day is Thursday, September 12th
- Our next Parent Education Event is Tuesday, September 17th, "Everything You Need to Know About High School."
Our next PTA meeting will be on Tuesday, October 29th at 8:15am. We hope to see you there!
Catherine Immanuel and Sharon Vause
PTA co-presidents (and fellow Bayside parent volunteers)
Not yet a Bayside PTA member? Join Online!
PS - If anyone is interested in reviewing the PTA budget, let us know and we can make a copy available in the Main Office.