Tomorrow's PTA meeting is going to be robust so I want to encourage everyone who can to attend. 8am in the Staff Lounge.
A few highlights:
- FAB Lab preview which is THIS Friday!
- Gym Construction Update - it's starting soon.
- STEM Teacher Mr. Loeswick will share the latest about a potential VR Lab and answer questions. This cutting edge development can provide virtual field trips and 3D learning.
- Bayside's Electric Sign - it's broken and the PTA will discuss whether to fund its repair.
- K-5 Walk-a-Jog cancelled due to limited volunteer resources - if you think that it shouldn't be cancelled and want to help organize it, please let me know. Thanks.
- And more ... including the Election of the 2019-2020 PTA Officers. The updated slate of candidates is below.
TOMORROW MORNING AT 8AM!! Donuts! Coffee! Community!
Hope to see you there,
Bayside PTA president & parent
FAB Lab Volunteer Signups here: FAB Lab Signups
FAB Lab Fund-a-Need Donations: FAB Lab FAN Drive
Bayside PTA Executive Board Slate 2019-2020
President: Catherine Immanuel
Executive VP: Sharon Vause
Secretary: Kim Crellin
Treasurer: Shana Orton
Financial Secretary: Ananth Kadambi
VP, Membership: Lorena Cordova
VP, Fundraising: Vacant
Historian: Pinkee Gupta
Auditor: Neil Miyabe
Anyone who'd like to run for one of these positions is welcomed to attend the meeting to announce their candidacy.