Today begins a very important, fun and educational way to raise money for students of
Our Read-athon will help support the PTA in funding the Accelerated Reader Program, Classroom Donations, Virtual Assemblies, Drive Thru Activities and Giveaways, Teacher Appreciation week and more!
We also hope to continue to support our traditional activities if we are able to resume school in person this academic year.
We want to promote good reading habits to our students and their families. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Read-athon. We have teamed up with Get Movin’© to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile friendly technology!
We Need All Parents to Complete 3 Easy Steps!
- Register your Child by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com It's free, easy, and fast to register! For School Identifier use 5f5f752ae484e
- Email and/ or Text your child's student fundraising webpage with 10-15 friends and family. It’s super easy!
- Post on Facebook or Twitter. It's two clicks of a button to post. The average parent has 300 FB friends. You'll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
Our TOTAL SCHOOL GOAL is $10,000.00
- Register your Child today using School Identifier 5f5f752ae484e
- Activity Dates: 09/21 - 9/25 (Mystery Reader, Reading Bingo and Ready, Set, Read!)
- Look out for announcements on Parent Square, Konstella, and Facebook!
- If you are new to Konstella, simply visit konstella.com and find Bradoaks Elementary, Register and start posting photos, following important PTA updates and stay informed!
- Final Donation due date: 10/02/2020 12:00 AM
- We prefer online donations through your child’s webpage
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school.
- Please make checks payable to: Bradoaks PTA and call the office to make an appointment to stop by!