Sun, Feb 12 6:03pm
- Thursday, February 16th @ 7pm -community-wide PTB meeting in the Cafeteria
- Friday, February 17th - School Store, Last Names M-Z, $2 max
- February 27th -Braeburn's First Annual Read-A-Thon (details below)
- March 6th-10th - Parent Teacher Conferences - EARLY DISMISSAL!
- March 15th - Celebrate Braeburn Multicultural Night
- March 31st - The Braeburn Bash & Auction @ The Pond House
Braeburn's First Ever Read-A-Thon is coming!
- Please follow this link https://app.99pledges.
com/fund/readforbraeburn/addme to add all of your Braeburn students to the appropriate classrooms.
- You will then receive an email containing two links: the 1st link you will share to friends and family asking for donations to support your reader(s). The 2nd link you will need to hold onto to log your students' minutes read during the read-a-thon week.
- Donations may be made at any time through March 9.
- Students will track and then log their minutes read AT HOME 2/26/23 - 3/4/2023. Minutes read at school will be tracked separately.
- Each student has a goal to read a minimum of 100 minutes (20 minutes per night), and raise $100 if possible. Every minute and every dollar counts!
- Prizes and incentives for reaching reading and fundraising levels will be awarded, including an exciting whole-school prize if we reach our overall fundraising goal. More details on prizes and incentives coming soon!
- Any questions, please feel free to reach out to Beth: email@example.com
- HAPPY READING!
Donations are needed for our annual Spring auction fundraiser. If you have something to donate, or know someone who would like to contribute an item, please complete THIS FORM.
The PTB is looking for volunteers to help coordinate our first post-COVID "Celebrate Braeburn Multicultural Night". The event is scheduled for March 15. Please contact Gigi Belen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're available to help.