Sun, Apr 30 6:01pm
- May 1st - 5th - Teacher Appreciation Week. Donations and volunteers needed. Links and further info below.
- May 8th - Crafternoon; 3:30-4:30 in the cafe. Only 30 spots available! Details and sign up below.
- May 8th - Breaking the Stigma: Demystifying Mental Health for Diverse Families
- May 19th - Yard Goats Game! Details and link to purchase tickets below.
- June 10th - Bees Game! Details and link to purchase tickets below.
New!! Thank you to everyone who came out for Celebrate Braeburn 2023: Multicultural Night & Beyond! And big thanks to Gigi Belen for organizing!
New!! Breaking the Stigma: Demystifying Mental Health for Diverse Families
Monday, May 8th, from 6:30-8:00pm on Zoom
Dr. Melissa Santos, a child psychologist at Connecticut Children's, will talk about how to assess and address your child's unique needs to enhance their mental health support, including exploring the connection between identities and mental health and selecting treatment providers that are a good match. WHPS counselors from elementary, middle, and high school will help us understand how to engage with your child's school to partner for their mental well-being. This webinar is being hosted by West Hartford Parent Community Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Groups and West Hartford Community of Concern.
Teacher Appreciation Week - Donations Needed!
- Please click HERE to contribute refreshments or to help with set up/clean up for a midday "Thanks a Latte" coffee and dessert bar on Monday, May 1.
- Please click HERE to contribute for breakfast goodies and beverages on Tuesday, May 2.
Sign up for Crafternoon HERE. Flyer below.
Purchase tickets for Yard Goats HERE. Flyer below.
Purchase tickets for New Britain Bees HERE. Flyer below.