Unfortunately, Mother Nature has been unforgiving this fall. The fields are saturated and with the predicted forecast of more rain, we will have to postpone the Color Run until the Spring. The new date is TBD. All registrations will be honored this spring.
We are sorry to cancel something we were all so looking forward to.
Stay dry this weekend!