Sat, Apr 27 7:39am
Braeburn Elementary School

Dear Friends and Families of Braeburn,

  Unfortunately, the weather has not been cooperating with our plans for the Color Run in the Fall or for this weekend.  Due to the heavy rain over the last week and predictions for more rain Sunday, we made the difficult decision to cancel the run in advance to allow those families interested in receiving a refund the opportunity to request one.  While this represents a financial loss for the PTB (supplies have already been purchased and plans and reservations made twice over), we want to give participants the opportunity to be refunded their registration fee rather than feeling as thought they are losing out due to the poor forecast.  If you are interested in a refund, please let us know by 5/3/19 by emailing Alicia Guilder ( or Erene Hammond (  If you would be willing to donate your registration fee to offset costs already incurred, you don't need to do anything at this time.  We will not be able to reschedule the run due to a packed calendar for the remainder of the year and we will certainly be mindful moving forward of scheduling weather-dependent events in our New England climate ;).  Have a wonderful weekend and as always, thank you so much for your support of the PTB and Braeburn Elementary!