Dear Breakthrough Family,
It’s time for our Breakthrough SHA Fall Giving Campaign! We need all of you as we push for 100% participation from all our Breakthrough families. Please give whatever you can. Our fundraiser ends October 29, 2019, so far we have only reached 10% of our goal so we need you!
At Breakthrough, your dollars help support a high-quality, free Montessori education for all our children. Instead of asking our students to sell things or sending home long lists requesting class needs, we ask you to give whatever you can at whatever level you can. This money reimburses dollars already spent by our dedicated lead guides and helps to provide those extra special learning experiences that your child deserves in the class.
How Will the Money Be Used?
- Books for classroom libraries for each month’s diversity and inclusion theme
- Gifts for guides and assistants during winter holidays and teacher appreciation week
- Grant funds for guides to use on materials, activities, field trips and events in the classroom (such as Crock Pots, baking equipment, art materials, etc.)
- Funds for guides to pursue professional development opportunities
- Our families, by making before and after care programs more affordable to families in need
- Giving generously in the fall ensures that classroom needs are met and helps to minimize additional fundraising requests during the school year
Every Gift Counts!
If every family gives $100, we will exceed our goal, that one-time contribution will help for the rest o the year. We know that every family has a different ability to give but each dollar you give has tremendous impact. Consider what the following gift amounts can provide for Breakthrough:
- $12 a month/$110 one-time gift can buy a book a month for a classroom library.
- $55 a month/$500 one-time gift funds an entire classroom grant—money guides can use for - supplies, activities, field trips, etc.
- $225 a month/$2,000 one-time gift means the SHA can send guides to the Montessori for Social Justice Conference, a valuable professional development opportunity.
We have a $18,100 goal! Whether you give $5 dollars or $200 dollars, it makes a difference for our children.
Here is how you can give:
- To make a one-time contribution via PayPal ($100 suggested donation), use the SHA email address: email@example.com
- Or go to https://breakthrough-montessori-sha.givingfuel.com/breakthrough-montessori-fall-fundraiser-2019
- Or you can leave a check or cash donation in an envelope at your BMPCS front desk.
All donations are tax-deductible: EIN 82-1015394. Please invite grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and any private business or funding source you can think of to donate - all can participate through our giving fuel link. Our fundraiser runs Tuesday, October 1 – October 29, 2019.
During our Fall Giving Campaign, some of our BMPCS families will host cottage parties, inviting you to individual homes for dinner, drinks, good conversation and another opportunity to give. More information coming soon.
We will continue to update you on our progress and we welcome your questions, ideas, and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or message Breakthrough on Konstella.
Thank you in advance for your generosity,
Breakthrough Montessori SHA Executive Committee