Families can bring in gently used clothing that they no longer need and then get “new” clothes that they can use!
Please see the attached PDF for additional details and donation labels to attached to bags.
Games or other items that could be used for indoor recess are welcome and will go directly to the school.
Additionally, if you would like to make a monetary donation there will be a donation receptacle at each location (please note, this is in no way required). The money will be given directly to the school to purchase NEW underwear and socks to be used as needed for students. School admin will also get a first look at the donate items and put aside the items most needed by students to be used through the year.
WHEN (donation): Clothes will be accepted at both campuses October 29-November 2
Petworth: Please place clothing in boxes located in the Family Room/Conference Room
Takoma: Please place clothing in boxes located near the front stairwell
- Bring in clean, gently used clothing to either BTM campus
- YES! Clothing, footwear and outerwear (also games, puzzles, other for indoor recess)
- LEAVE AT HOME – socks and underwear
- Per the BTM handbook, cloths should be free of obvious logos and/or characters
- Please group clothing of the same size into a bag(s)/box(es) to help those sorting clothing.
- If you are able, please print page 2 of this document and attach to each bag
- There are kids of many sizes at BTM. If you have an older child with some larger sizes, please feel free to swap those clothes!