Friday, October 20th, 2017
Because of recent changes to air quality in the Bay Area, we are postponing the Bronco Gallop to October 20th. Besides the date, rest of the logistics stay the same.
The Bronco Gallop is Brookvale Elementary’s annual fundraiser. This event allows our students to raise money for our school without selling merchandise, while promoting wellness and fitness.
Brookvale Elementary is a public school. However, in order to provide extra student enrichment and support your student’s classroom, the Brookvale PTA raises money to assist in these efforts. Our school-wide goal is to raise $35,000!
Where does the fundraising money go?
Donation and Sponsor Information
Here’s how it works:
- Get out there and get sponsors! Collect your money as you go! Do not go door-to-door to strangers’ houses, and don’t solicit from people you don’t know.
- Family and friends can provide sponsor payments by cash, check, or credit card.
- Make sure checks are written to Brookvale PTA
- Credit card donations can be made through Paypal at www.BrookvalePTA.com. Please return your donation form to the classroom even if you use Paypal.
- Inquire if your company matches donation contributions you collect. This doubles the amount you raise. Brookvale PTA is registered non-profit (#94-2931862) per IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). All donations to the Brookvale PTA are 100% tax deductible.
- During the days leading up to Bronco Gallop on Friday, October 13th, return your pledge form and all donations in the envelope to the front office or the Bronco Gallop table in front of the school.
- 7. On the day of the event, all students will have 30 minutes to walk as many laps as possible. Donations will not be directly tied to the number of laps walked. However, it is fun for the students to count their laps and they may even use the number of laps they completed in a fun activity back in the classroom.
Parents, we can use your help!
If time fits into your schedule, please sign up to volunteer and help make the Bronco Gallop a huge success!
Sign up to volunteer at http://tinyurl.com/BGvolunteers (Also on www.BrookvalePTA.com)
Questions? Email us at info.BrookvalePTA@Gmail.com