Wed, Jan 22 11:40am
- Pick up one traditional Chinese paper-cut pattern from the school office. One student per piece.
- Take notes of the following instructions.
- Make a copy of the pattern on a piece of red paper just in case!
- Cut off the black outline (including outline itself) as well as all shaded areas.
- Write student name on the paper-cut.
- Bring the finished paper-cut to school on the lion dance day, Wednesday, 1/29/20. Tape it on the wall of the office building (flag pole side).
- If you’d like to keep the paper-cut, take down your paper-cut at the end of the school day.
Want to cut together? Bring your scissors and join our Paper Cutting Party on Sunday 1/26 4pm @ A Sack of Potatoes (We will prepare the paper-cut patterns).