Brookvale PTA Donation Drive Update
We are far from our $20,000 goal.
Programs at risk of cancellation if donation goal is not met:
- Student school assemblies
- Talent Show, Reflections art competition
- Choir, Music for Minors II, science camp support
- Science Sunday, movie nights, community evening/weekend events
The school does not fund these programs. These programs are only available through the efforts of PTA fundraising. Without your donations, the PTA will not be able to provide these programs.
Please be generous!
How is this year different?
Beginning this year, Brookvale will have two separate fundraisers:
- The Donation Drive run by the PTA for PTA-sponsored programs. (See list above.)
- The Bronco Gallop newly run by the school for donations that go directly to support teachers and classroom supplies.
The PTA Donation Drive is going on now. Please do not wait until the Bronco Gallop in November to donate to the PTA.
Suggested Contribution: $50/Student
Brookvale PTA is a registered non-profit (#94-2931862) per IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). All donations to Brookvale PTA are 100% tax-deductible.
Bring your Donation + Membership forms and checks to school to your teacher or to the PTA Table in front of the office, from September 16 - 20, available from 8:00-8:30am and 2:45-3:15pm.
Deadline for submission to be eligible for classroom participation prizes is Sept. 20.
Please help us meet our goal this year!
2019-2020 Brookvale PTA Officers