BAS PTO will be having our 1st Tricky Tray event as a stand alone event this year in March!! We need your support to help make this a success!!... Donations (New and unopened) are requested for the gift baskets.
Few ideas of donations are :
- Nail Time (gift card to a nail salon, bottle of polish, lotion)
- Mom’s night out (gift card to a restaurant, bottle of wine)
- Pasta night (nice pasta, sauce, serving bowl, cook book)
- Movie night (Gift card to movie theater or a DVD, popcorn, candy)
- Gift cards to local restaurant chains (Chipotle, Panera, 5 Guys, Starbucks, etc.)
- Toys basket
- Tickets to fun places/experiences (Liberty Science Center, Funplex, Urban Air)
- Game night tickets
- Sports Memorabilia
- Gift cards to local stores (Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Yankee Candle, Stop & Shop, Kohls, Macy’s, Target, Walmart etc.)
- NEW and Unopened Christmas toys/gifts that you would like to donate.
- Gift cards/baskets from Businesses you often support -- great way to advertise small business!
We will have collection boxes at the atrium and aftercare location labelled for Tricky Tray donations. You can drop your donations in those boxes. All donations are needed by latest Friday February 14th. This will give us enough time to categorize them within the proper price range.
Any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Priya and Vidya (Tricky Tray Committee)