PTO MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
The Membership Drive, the PTO's annual direct giving campaign, is underway. The suggested contribution of $25 per family enables the PTO to support a variety of programs throughout the school year including:
- Community events such as the annual ice cream social and family picnic
- Special events like Cozy Slipper Day and Field Day
- Mini-grant program to fund fun educational experiences in every classroom
- Scholarship opportunities for after school programs, field trips, and events
- School nurse and principal funds to support student welfare
- Staff appreciation activities such as meals and snacks to show our thanks
- Publications including funding the annual 5th grade yearbook and biweekly newsletters to keep our community informed
- The traditional Bugbee "Class of" t-shirts for incoming kindergarteners
- Charitable contributions to support the West Hartford Scholarship Fund, Foundation for WHPS, Hall Safe Grad and the Bridge Family Center
- Enrichment funds to be used by teachers for grade-specific activities
- Equipment and supplies requested by teachers
Contributions may be made through Konstella: Bugbee PTO Membership Drive.
All parents, caregivers and staff are automatically members of the Bugbee PTO regardless of participation in the annual giving campaign.
PTO SCHOLARSHIP FUND
In addition to the Membership Drive, we also have a Scholarship Fund to support those in our Bugbee community who may not have the financial resources to participate in fee-based activities such as field trips or after-school activities. Your generosity is deeply appreciated by the families you are helping.
Contributions may be made through Konstella: Bugbee PTO Scholarship Fund.
Thank you for your continued support and for making Bugbee a great place to learn and grow!