Your child is invited to create ‘an act of appreciation’ for his/her teacher (specials teachers, special education teachers, interventionists, paras, TAs, and/or other Bugbee staff can also be appreciated)!
Take a photo of the work and email your child’s work to the teacher on Tuesday, May 5th.
Some possible ideas for students to create and email to their classroom/specials teachers:
- Draw a picture or make a card for your teacher
- Create a paper bouquet of flowers for your teacher
- Write a note to your teacher
- Use sidewalk chalk to create picture/or message for your teacher
- Record a video message for your teacher
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email Pam Borer at email@example.com.