Wed, Mar 29 10:46am
A quick reminder that Bugbee will host a Toy Drive at the Talent Show tomorrow to benefit Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
We will collect new, unwrapped and latex free toys.
Below is a list of toys needed:
- Fleece blankets
- Stuffed animals
- Card/board games
- Arts and Crafts/ STEM kits (small kits)
- Barbies, Superhero Action Figures
- Infant and Toddler toys (Fischer Price, Sassy Bright Starts, Nubby, Infantino, Baby Einstein)
- Animal/Character Figurines (dinosaurs, farm animals, etc.)
- Coloring Books & Crayons/Markers/ Colored Pencils etc.
- Matchbox cars
If you're not attending the talent show, toys may be sent in with your child any day this week and dropped off in the collection bin in the main lobby.
Thank you for your generosity and support.
Jana Winterberg + Maria Varela